Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading.

Anyone can play along! just do the following:

1. Grab your current read
2. Open to a random page
3. Share two (2) "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page.
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (Make sure that what you share doesn't give too much away! You don't want to ruin the book for others!)
4. Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR lists if they like your teasers!

1. "Ice'cold fingers of horror clenched my heart and shot through my veins. Emma was right. Doug hadn't been drinking."

2. "Doug Fuller absolutely reeked of Demon's Breath."

6% of the way through the Kindle version of "My Soul To Keep" by Rachel Vincent

4 comments:

  1. This series seems like a good one. I've read Blood Bound by Vincent but haven't checked out her YA reads yet. Great teasers!
    Ninja Girl

    ReplyDelete
  2. I desperately want to read this book. I hope you enjoy it. Oh, and that teaser - I love the second sentence. Reeking of demon's breath, I wonder how that smells!


    Read my teaser!.

    ReplyDelete
  3. great tease!!! i hear so many amazing things about this series and i really need to get to it!!!
    Tara's Tease and Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a good series. Good choice for teasers. Thanks for sharing.

    Here's my Teaser Tuesday

    Valerie
    StuckInBooks

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! I try my best to reply to them in a timely manner. :)