"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill at Breaking The Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases we're eagerly anticipating.

Hidden (Firelight #3)
Author: Sophie Jordan
Publication Date: September 11, 2012

Jacinda was supposed to bond with Cassian, the "prince" of their pride. But she resisted long before she fell in love with Will—a human and, worse, a hunter. When she ran away with Will, it ended in disaster, with Cassian's sister, Miram, captured. Weighed down by guilt, Jacinda knows she must rescue her to set things right. Yet to do so she will have to venture deep into the heart of enemy territory.

The only way Jacinda can reach Miram is by posing as a prisoner herself, though once she assumes that disguise, things quickly spiral out of her control. As she learns more about her captors, she realizes that even if Will and Cassian can carry out their part of the plan, there's no guarantee they'll all make it out alive. But what Jacinda never could have foreseen is that escaping would be only the beginning....

Loyalties are tested and sacrifices made in the explosive conclusion to Sophie Jordan's Firelight trilogy.


I just finished Vanish a couple hours ago and ahhhh!!!!! I seriously cant wait for Hidden! I need to know whats gonna go down, especially with what they were about to do at the end of Vanish! 

What are you waiting on this week?

20 comments:

  1. I haven't gotten to reading this series yet :(

    I'm following on Networked Blogs :)

    And here's my WOW

    ReplyDelete
  2. This book does sound interesting. I will have to add it to my TBR shelf.
    Thanks for sharing!
    Dani
    http://paulettespapers.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've got book one on my shelf upstairs, but I haven't started it yet. I know what it's like to finish a book then realise that the next book won't be out for some time...Hope you like it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great series! Great pick. I really can't wait for this one to come out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't read these ones yet but I've heard fantastic things about them! I'll have to add them to my list!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pick! I still haven't read Vanish yet and I might just wait for Hidden to come out before I read it. Then I could read both of them back to back in a reading sprint. (Clearly, I'm not an athletic person. I probably read faster than I can run)

    ReplyDelete
  7. The cover of that one is SO GORGEOUS! Thanks for stopping by! Become a member to my blog please! http://bundlesofbooks101.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oo! Lovely Choice and the cover is Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I need to start this series! They sound so good and the covers are gorgeous! Thanks for sharing and for stopping by :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I haven't read any of the Firelight series books yet. But they do look amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I haven't read Firelight yet, but I've heard it's a great series! Great pick!

    Here's my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, a good series? :) Firelight's still sitting on my shelf, so I must read it soon. The series does sound amazing, though I have to say, Hidden's cover is a tad bit scary! :P

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'd never heard of this series before, I'll have to check it out. Thanks for stopping by my wow!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow! I didn't realize this series was already (well almost) to book three. I've had book one on my TBR list for so long -- I think it's time to actually get it. Haha!
    Thanks for stopping by & checking out my WoW.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ohhhh I haven't read Vanish yet... but it's sitting on my shelf so I TOTALLY will :) Great pick :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Aaaaaah, Hidden! Then I think we're both dying to read this. I CAN'T wait. The Firelight series' cliffhangers are going to kill me some of these days.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Still need to read the first one, but it sounds like a good serie.

    My pick:
    http://thedailyprophecy.blogspot.com/2012/03/waiting-on-wednesday-8-juliet-marillier.html

    ReplyDelete
  18. OMG..the cover looks AMAZING! I'll have to look into it now! Thanks for stopping by, really hope I can get 'Immortal Rules' as well requested it for a while now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh, I WoW'ed this, too, it's part of such a great series, and I want to know what happens next! Great post! Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! I try my best to reply to them in a timely manner. :)