Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading.

Anyone can play along! just do the following:

1. Grab your current read
2. Open to a random page
3. Share two (2) "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page.
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (Make sure that what you share doesn't give too much away! You don't want to ruin the book for others!)
4. Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR lists if they like your teasers!

1. "That thick, musty smell of reaper fur and brimstone smothered me as the ursid reaper's throaty growl shook the ground and rattled my ears."

2. "I wondered why she hadn't tried to bite my face off already-she was certainly close enough to do it."

pg. 3 of "Wings of the Wicked" by Courtney Allison Moulton

6 comments:

  1. Angelfire is still on my TBR list. I will get there one day!

    My teaser is from Soul Thief.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love that teaser! This is one that is definitely being added to my TBR list right away – thank you for sharing! :)

    Here’s mine:

    http://amylunderman.blogspot.com/2012/03/teaser-tuesdays-immortal-rules-by-julie.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is another series that I really need to get to soon.

    My Teaser is here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great book. Nice choices on the teaser.

    Here's my Teaser Tuesday

    Valerie
    StuckInBooks

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooo nice!!!! i havent read angelfire yet but i so want to and then this book too!!! looks amazing!!! great tease!
    Tara's Tease

    ReplyDelete
  6. This one is on my TBR. It sounds awesome!!

    Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! I try my best to reply to them in a timely manner. :)