Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading.

Anyone can play along! just do the following:

1. Grab your current read
2. Open to a random page
3. Share two (2) "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page.
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (Make sure that what you share doesn't give too much away! You don't want to ruin the book for others!)
4. Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR lists if they like your teasers!

1. "You dead . . . it would break me." His voice whips sharply over the drum of rainfall."

2. "Everything I ever said to you was the truth. My feelings haven't changed for you, Jacinda. Even if you do drive me crazy, here, in the pride . . . you're still that single bright light for me."

pgs. 89-90 of "Vanish" by Sophie Jordan

7 comments:

  1. I have yet to read this series, but I love these teasers! Thanks for sharing. :)

    Carina
    Fictional Distraction

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this one's sitting in my pile right now. Makes me want to pick it up :) Great teaser.
    Ninja Girl

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read this series yet, but it's on my TBR list. Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh, I want to read this series. The covers are pretty and the story seems like it will be an interesting one.

    Love those 2 lines. Sounds like some great romantic drama! Oooo! :)

    Thanks for checking out my Teaser and commenting! That was super sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I loved Firelight and I really need to get to this one. Thanks for sharing.

    Here's my Teaser Tuesday

    Valerie
    StuckInBooks

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds quite romantic. I've been intrigued by Sophie Jordan's books.

    Thanks for sharing and stopping by my blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't read this series yet, but your teasers are fantastic! I have heard the it's really good.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! I try my best to reply to them in a timely manner. :)