TBR Intervention is a weekly challenge hosted by Dani@RefractedLight, Anayami@Whatever You Can Still Betray & April@Books4Juliet.

The goal of this challenge is to help each other (fellow readers and bloggers) manage our enormous and constantly growing TBR (To-Be-Read) List. The rules are simple and everyone is encouraged to participate. It does not force you to commit to more than what you can manage to read in a week or so, but participants are encouraged to read at least one book within a week. You are free to choose the book you want to read and commit to this challenge. You may post your entry every Saturday, at the frequency of your choice--EVERY WEEK or EVERY TWO WEEKS. However, we will sponsor this event regularly every Saturday.

Here are the rules:  

1. Post the book(s) you committed to read in your last TBR Intervention post and tell us something about it. Did you finish it? Did you enjoy it or not? Post the link to your review (if you have one).

2. Post a book that you want to read and already own. Pick something that has been sitting on your shelf for too long now (6 months or longer). Commit to read the book in the next couple of days or week.

3. Grab the TBR Intervention Button and post it on your blog sidebar so you will be constantly reminded of the challenge, making it easier for you to commit. This will also encourage other readers/bloggers/visitors to join the challenge.

4. Add the link to your post in the Linky below and make sure to visit the other blogs. Comment, encourage, and spread the love to our fellow readers.
 
Last weeks TBR book:
Starcrossed (Starcrossed #1)
Author: Josephine Angelini

I still haven't read it! I don't know what it is, I tried a couple times this week to start this book but I just couldn't get into it. It might be the fact that I'm currently reading like 4 other books that I'm way more focused on right now. I'm just gonna put this book off to the side again and try again later with it.










This week I'm committing to read:
Hallowed (Unearthly #2)
Author: Cynthia Hand

Summary from Goodreads: 
For months Clara Gardner trained to face the fire from her visions, but she wasn't prepared for the choice she had to make that day. And in the aftermath, she discovered that nothing about being part angel is as straightforward as she thought. 

Now, torn between her love for Tucker and her complicated feelings about the roles she and Christian seem destined to play in a world that is both dangerous and beautiful, Clara struggles with a shocking revelation: Someone she loves will die in a matter of months. With her future uncertain, the only thing Clara knows for sure is that the fire was just the beginning. 

In this compelling sequel to "Unearthly," Cynthia Hand captures the joy of first love, the anguish of loss, and the confusion of becoming who you are.

The Lying Game (The Lying Game #1)
Author: Sara Shepard

Summary from Goodreads:
I had a life anyone would kill for. Then someone did.

I may not remember much, but I know I led a charmed life. Even in death I’m getting something no one else does: an encore performance, thanks to Emma, the long-lost twin sister I never got to meet. Now, in order to figure out what happened to me, Emma needs to become me. But can she laugh at inside jokes with my best friends? Convince my boyfriend she’s the girl he fell in love with? Hug my parents good night like she’s their daughter? And can she keep up the charade even after she realizes my murderer is watching her every move?

Let the lying game begin.


Ok, so this week its more or less "lets finished the books I've started but haven't finished yet" week. I'm like halfway through The Lying Game but I haven't had the time to pick it up and finish it. I'm about a fourth of the way through Hallowed and same thing. I really wanna finish them so I can make more room on my shelf and I figure this will give me incentive to make the time for them this week! Lol. (My review of The Lying Game will probably come first this week though since I'm further in that than Hallowed.)

Good luck to everyone this week! :)

No comments:

I love reading your comments! I try my best to reply to them in a timely manner. :)