"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill at Breaking The Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases we're eagerly anticipating.

Pure
Author: Jennifer L. Armentrout
Expected Publication: April 3, 2012

There is need. And then there is Fate...

Being destined to become some kind of supernatural electrical outlet isn't exactly awesome--especially when Alexandria's "other half" is everywhere she goes. Seth's in her training room, outside her classes, and keeps showing up in her bedroom--so not cool. Their connection does have some benefits, like staving off her nightmares of the tragic showdown with her mother, but it has no effect on what Alex feels for the forbidden, pure-blooded Aiden. Or what he will do--and sacrifice--for her.

When daimons infiltrate the Covenants and attack students, the gods send furies--lesser gods determined to eradicate any threat to the Covenants and to the gods, and that includes the Apollyon... and Alex. And if that and hordes of aether-sucking monsters didn't blow bad enough, a mysterious threat seems willing to do anything to neutralize Seth, even if that means forcing Alex into servitude... or killing her.

When the gods are involved, some decisions can never, ever be undone.


So I loved loved loved Half-Blood and I can't stop thinking about it! And it's been about a week since I finished it! It's still stuck in my head it was that good!!!!!! I need more Aiden, Alex & Seth!!! I need to know what's going to happen next!!!! 

What are you waiting on?

7 comments:

  1. Great post! I haven't read Half-Blood but I've heard some great things about it ^.^

    My WOW: http://thelittlebluepig.blogspot.com/2012/01/waiting-on-wednesday-wow-2.html

    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pick! I jsut got Half-Blood, but I haven't had time to read it yet. Great pick!
    Em
    My WoW post
    A Beautiful Madness

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pick! I´m looking forward to read it.
    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice choice! I'm also looking forward to read this one!

    My WOW: Book Whales

    ReplyDelete
  5. AHHHHHHHHHHH i cant wait for everything Jennifer is releasing this year!!!! i feel that half blood was just a taste of how amazing this is going to be!!

    Tara and her giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  6. First, can I just say I LOVE hearing the sound of the flames on The Hunger Games countdown?! It makes me giddy with excitement!

    Second, I've heard some buzz about this one! I haven't read the first but I will be sure to look it up!
    New follower!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh man. Now I want this book even more. Sounds awesome, good pick! And thanks for visiting my blog, Brittani! :)

    My WoW:
    http://geekchicbooks.blogspot.com/2012/01/waiting-on-wednesday-shine.html

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! I try my best to reply to them in a timely manner. :)