Anyone can play along! just do the following:
1. Grab your current read
2. Open to a random page
3. Share two (2) "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page.
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (Make sure that what you share doesn't give too much away! You don't want to ruin the book for others!)
4. Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR lists if they like your teasers!
1. "A grateful smile warmed my face. I couldn't tell if he meant we were linked because of our births, our research project, or something much more."
2. "Whatever the connection, he was on my side, despite Logan's reappearance."
pg. 29 of "Shift" by Jeri Smith-Ready
1. "OMG. I can't believe this. Yes, I was totally adopted. But I never knew you existed until now. Can u meet me at the hiking base of Sabino Canyon in Tucson 2morro at 6 PM? Attached is my cell number. Don't tell anyone who you are until we talk-it's dangerous! See you soon!
Love, Sutton (your twin)"
2. "Of course, there was one problem with that note: I didn't write it."