The Broke and The Bookish. It was created due to their love of lists.
This weeks topic is:
Top Ten Books I Hope Santa Brings
Delirium: The Special Edition by Lauren Oliver - I really like this book and I'd love to have a copy of the special edition for myself :)
2. Vanish by Sophie Jordan - I really enjoyed Firelight and I really wish I could get a copy of Vanish to find out what happens next
3. Beautiful Chaos by Kami Garcia & Margaret Stohl - I really like the series so far and I'd love to have a copy of this
4. Eve by Ana Carey - I've been eyeing this book for a while and I've heard some good things about it and I'd love to find a copy of this under my tree.
Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins - Umm, hello! It's a Stephanie Perkins book! Who wouldn't wanna get this for Christmas!?!
6. The Pledge by Kimberly Derting - I've been eyeing this book forever, like months before it even came out! I would love love love to find a copy of this under my tree!!!!
7. Daughter of Smoke & Bone by Laini Taylor - I've heard really awesome stuff about this book and I havent had the money to get it myself and lets just say if I found this under my tree I'd be having a massive squeeeee moment!
Chain Reaction by Simone Elkeles - I love this series and I've read the first 2 and I'd love to get this one so I can finish the series!
9. Triangles by Ellen Hopkins - I absolutely love this book and I wish so badly I could get my own copy to add to my collection.
10. The Future of Us by Jay Asher & Carolyn Mackler - I'd just love to find this under my tree. Period.