The Broke and The Bookish. It was created due to their love of lists.
This weeks topic is:
Top Ten Books On My TBR List For Winter
Ok, so my list is split in half. The first half is books that have either just been released or are going to be released this winter. The second half is books that are already out that I havent read yet that I plan on reading this winter!
Clockwork Prince by Cassandra Clare (12/06/11) - I don't think I even have to explain my excitement over this! I guarantee you I will buy this and have it read the week is comes out!
2. Bloodrose by Andrea Cremer (1/03/12) - EEEEPPP!! Another I'm super excited for. This is also another one I'll have bought and read the week it comes out!
3. A Million Suns by Beth Revis (1/10/12) - Ok, again. Same answer as 1 & 2. Lol.
4. Fallen In Love by Lauren Kate (1/24/12) - I'm one of the people who like the Fallen novels so I'm looking forward to this book with stories from it.
Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins - So I really enjoyed Anna and the French Kiss so I definitely want to pick this one up as well.
6. Blood Red Road by Moira Young - I've heard some pretty good things about this so I'm definitely excited to check it out!
7. The Future Of Us by Jay Asher & Carolyn Mackler - I've heard some pretty awesome things about this also so I'm excited to read it as well!
8. The Faerie Ring by Kiki Hamilton - I have this checked out from the library for the next couple weeks so since some bloggers I know have given it some good reviews I want to check it out as well.
9. Delirium by Lauren Oliver - Another I'm super excited to finally check out! So many bloggers I know love this book and have nothing but good things to say about it so I'm definitely checking out what all the raving is about!
10. Angelfire by Courtney Allison Moulton - I've been interested in this book for some time now so since I finally have a copy for a bit I'm definitely gonna read it!