Anyone can play along! just do the following:
1. Grab your current read
2. Open to a random page
3. Share two (2) "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page.
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (Make sure that what you share doesn't give too much away! You don't want to ruin the book for others!)
4. Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR lists if they like your teasers!
1. "No matter how I try to believe I don't need him to wake my draki, he proves me wrong every time."
2. "Maybe there's no separating need from want."
pg. 122 of "Firelight" by Sophie Jordan
1. "You call that a kiss?" "Yep."
2. "Okay, so I'm in shock the girl put my hand on her creamy cheek. Damn, you'd think I was on drugs by the way my body reacted."
pg. 84 of "Perfect Chemistry" by Simone Elkeles