Anyone can play along! just do the following:
1. Grab your current read
2. Open to a random page
3. Share two (2) "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page.
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (Make sure that what you share doesn't give too much away! You don't want to ruin the book for others!)
4. Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR lists if they like your teasers!
1. "He tugs me away from the neon-streaked street, to the far end of the alley."
2. ""No one here but us," he says, pushing me back against a rough stucco wall."
pg. 39 of "Triangles" by Ellen Hopkins
1. "Anna is descending upon me, coming down the stairs without taking any strides."
2. "Her feet drag horribly along like she can't use them at all."