Happy Thanksgiving everyone! And to those of you who dont celebrate it Happy Thursday!

I wanna start off with being thankful for my friends and my family (and those friends that are like family). And since were speaking of family and friends like family I'm extra happy this year because in the past 3 months a friend of mine (whose like my little brother) came back into my life. We've know each other for over half of each others lives (10+ years) and we ended up getting disconnected from each other for a while. In the past 3 months we've started talking and hanging out again. So I'm very thankful to have my Lil Bro back in my life again!

I'm also very thankful for my blog and my followers and all the friends I've made through my blog! You guys like seriously make my day with your comments and support and everything! You all have made having a blog so amazing! Like I seriously dont know what I'd do without all of you now. Lol. So I'm very thankful for meeting you all and for all of you I'll be meeting in the future.

Recap of my day: I helped with the cooking, though I mostly helped make the pies (OM NOMS!). When I wasn't helping cook I was reading. Around 4PM my family went over to my grandmas. I got to see my grandpa (who I don't see much except around the holidays, even though I live close to my grandparents. (I'm just never really over at their house much)). That made me really happy. We all enjoyed our meal and while my mom and my uncle were putting the food away my grandpa asked for a piece of pie. Now none of us really get to eat pie except around the holidays so as soon as he got his piece of pie his eyes lit up and he smiled so big. Now, he smiled when he saw all the family and me and my little sis especially, but the moment he got his piece of pie he just lit up. That made my day, because I love seeing my grandpa smile! So overall I had an awesome thanksgiving!

Have a great day everyone!

1 comment:

  1. OMG! I LIKE pie...I'm getting hungry now. Hehe. I'm glad you had a good time. It sounds like your grandpa likes pie. Hehe.

    Thank you so much for being part of the book community! I'm so glad having you as a blogger friend, and I'm happy we're friends now. I would like to meet you someday, for sure!!

    Thank you for sharing!!

    Sam
    Books For All Seasons

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! I try my best to reply to them in a timely manner. :)