Tune In Tuesday is hosted by Ginger and GReads! Its a way to show other bloggers what your listening to and gain more interest in it. :)

So it's Soundtrack Edition!!!!!! I should also tell everyone. For me its also High School Edition. So I graduated in May from High School. 3 out of 4 years I was in choir! I was a choir girl. I fully admit to it. Choir was my happy class. :) We did so many amazing songs in there and many were from soundtracks so I'm featuring those. :)

Seasons Of Love from Rent
I absolutely love this song!!!!!!! We did it for our last concert my Senior year and I got a Solo in it!!!!!!!! It made me so happy!!! This song has so many amazing memories for me! :D Not to mention a specific guy in my life who also happens to sing can do the guys Solo AMAZINGLY!!!!! :D :D :D 

For Good from Wicked
We also did this during my senior year. It was also the song for the seniors! We sung it for the graduating seniors (which included myself). OMG! We had so many moments during this song. I mean even one day we had a crying session pretty much. One of my other senior friends in choir, also still a close friend, would always get all sad during this song because it totally brought up the fact that we were graduating and leaving! So one day, she started crying when we were rehearsing this song, which then made me start crying (more like bawling), and when I started crying my friend Ali standing next to me started crying and then one of my besties Shay who was across from where I stood started crying! We all got so emotional during this song. But it still brings back so many good memories because even with the fact that we cried you could tell how close a lot of us in choir really were! The choir literally is my second family. I love them!

2 comments:

  1. Ooooh, I love that song from Rent!!! Whenever you hear it, it just gets stuck in your head, and you HAVE to sing along. Great picks,
    Ninja Girl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome picks! Thanks for sharing! Aren't musicals amazing?? :)

    My Tune in Tuesday pick!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! I try my best to reply to them in a timely manner. :)