The Broke and The Bookish. It was created due to their love of lists.
This weeks topic is:
Top Ten Books I Bought Because Of Their Covers
Fallen by Lauren Kate - I like literally stared this book down for like 2 months at Walmart and then Target until I finally made myself read the synopsis and buy it. Lol.
2. Falling Under by Gwen Hayes - Ok, technically I dont own this book but the cover attracted me to it to where I wanted to read it. I'm really glad I did too, it was a pretty good story. :)
3. Cross My Heart and Hope To Spy by Ally Carter - The cover to this was what originally made me pick up the first two Gallagher Girls books. Plus the whole Spy thing kinda pulled me in!
Die For Me by Amy Plum - This was another book I stared down for a while! Like literally I stared at this book every week at Barnes and Noble for over a month! Then my grandma finally got it for me for my birthday. Lol.
5. The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin - Well, the title and the cover to this pulled me in. It made me so curious! I had to pick it up and read it.
6. Wicked Lovely by Melissa Marr - I dont know what it was about this book but the cover was just so beautiful. It pulled me to it. This was also the first book that got me into Faeries!
Matched by Ally Condie - I was so intrigued by the girl just being stuck inside the glass/bubble, whatever you wanna call that. It made me curious why shes stuck inside.
8. Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare - After reading the first 3 TMI books I saw this and I've always loved Cassie Clares books so I decided to pick it up mostly based on the cover though I knew it was related a little to TMI
9. Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick - I mean who didnt think the cover looked cool? That was the first thing about this book that caught my eye.
Unearthly by Cynthia Hand - The cover is just so beautiful! Even the font!