Out Of Sight, Out Of Time (Gallagher Girls #5)
Author: Ally Carter
Publisher: Hyperion
Publication Date: March 13, 2012
Pages: 294
Source: Hardcover/Library

With more than a million Gallagher Girls books sold, a legion of fans have fallen in love with the "New York Times "best-selling spy-girl series, and the fifth book delivers the most nerve-wracking, high-stakes adventure yet.
The last thing Cammie Morgan remembers is leaving the Gallagher Academy to protect her friends and family from the Circle of Cavan--an ancient terrorist organization that has been hunting her for over a year. But when Cammie wakes up in an alpine convent and discovers that months have passed, she must face the fact that her memory is now a black hole. The only traces left of Cammie's summer vacation are the bruises on her body and the dirt under her nails, and all she wants is to go home.


Once she returns to school, however, Cammie realizes that even the Gallagher Academy now holds more questions than answers. Cammie, her friends, and mysterious spy-guy Zach must face their most difficult challenge yet as they travel to the other side of the world, hoping to piece together the clues that Cammie left behind. It's a race against time. The Circle is hot on their trail and willing stop at nothing to prevent Cammie from remembering what she did last summer.


Review: Did I mention in my past Gallagher Girls reviews how much I love this series?!?! If I did I'm saying it again. I love this series! It is so much fun to read! Each book brings a whole new adventure and brings a whole new set of shocking revelations along with it. This one definitely didn't disappoint! 

I definitely wanna start off talking abut Cammie! OMG! I felt so bad for her in the beginning. She wakes up in a convent in the alps with no recollection of how she got their or of anything she did that summer. It would suck to lose your memory just as a normal person, being a spy and losing your memory raises the stakes! Did you tell anyone about your being a spy, or regarding your spy school? Where did I go and what did I learn that had to be erased from my memory? All questions Cammie had no answers for. I loved seeing her retrace her steps as she remembered more! And I loved all the new things we learned about what Cammies dad was finding out before his death. All the new information definitely made things more interesting and yet again, raised the stakes higher! Which made it more urgent for The Circle to get rid of Cammie. They were somehow everywhere she was, idk if it was just cuz they were smart and left people there to see if she came back or if someone ratted them out (which we later find was probably the better option here). 

I also loved how even though some of her friends didn't believe her about her amnesia at first, they stuck by her. They were determined to not let her out of their sights again. They were also determined to be a part of any mission involving Cammie and regaining her memories. And Zach!!! I seriously love this guy! He really showed how much he cares for Cammie in this book! I mean we find out he ran away just to try and find her during the summer. Then he leaves again and goes to Rome when Cammie goes there just because he doesn't want to lose her again. He was so scared of losing her! I really loved how he showed his emotions in this book! And I loved how he was just there to hold and support Cammie when she needed it! 

All this new information revolving around The Circle! Especially this list that they were after. It was seriously torture having to wait until the end of the book to find out if there was any special names in particular on the list. Though we definitely weren't disappointed! We end up finding out that Ambassador in Rome who they thought was on their side is actually working for The Circle! Which then sets up a mission to rescue his son from him dads evil hands in the final GG book! And then we find out someone at the Gallagher Academy was actually working for The Circle and was the one who erased Cammies memory in the first place. NO!!! Why???? Man that ending was great! I definitely cant wait for the final GG book!!

5 Stars!

2 comments:

  1. I love these books so much!! They are just so fun but not all lolly pops and rainbows either... If that makes sense. Ally Carter is definitely one of my favourite authors. <3 Zach!!! I also really like her Heist Society series :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree. Great review! This has to be one of my favorite series. It's so much fun. I agree with Amy. If you haven't checked out Heist Society you should. It's fun too. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! I try my best to reply to them in a timely manner. :)