Stacking The Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews and Reading Reality as a way to share all the books we got during the week!

The Sunday Post is hosted by Kimberly @ Caffeinated Reviewer. Its a weekly post to showcase what books you got, recap the week, and talk about what will be coming up this week on the blog!


So a little background. I had read the first book in this series when the author sent it to me for review. I really liked it. So when the second came out she contacted me to review it as well. Well I also started school shortly after that and then moved out of my parents house. So during that time not only did school take over, but I also left the computer (my old desktop) at my parents house when I moved in with James since all my important stuff at the time was transferred to my laptop. The review copy of Daughter of Earth and Sky was lost in that and the email I had with it also disappeared (not sure how that one happened). So when I was scrolling through my libraries eBooks and saw it and more of the series I checked them out immediately so I could finally read them! WOOT!


So sorry I haven't posted much this week. Pretty much everything that went up was scheduled. I finished Warcross, just haven't had time to sit down and write my review yet. Its been a busy week. And it'll still be a bit busy the beginning of this upcoming week. We've been cracking down on the apartment search. We've looked at a number so far, but we've only really liked one. But its on the other side of town. Which is a bit of a bummer. We still have a few more to check out though on Tuesday. And then we'll be making a decision on which one would be the best fit overall. So thats filled up this week. Researching and touring apartments. 

Also, Microsoft forced their most recent update this week. I'm not amused. Yet again, it deleted all the pictures & documents on my laptop except for the ones saved to my Onedrive. Which was only a few things. I seriously despise that I had to buy a laptop with Windows 10. James declined the Windows 10 update back when it first came out for his desktop and guess what. He has absolutely no issues with Windows 8. Meanwhile 10 has been nothing but problem after problem for me. I'm at the point where if I type up something important I now have to do it on his computer so these stupid updates don't delete all my hard work.

Also, Remember! There's still lots of time to sign up for the 2018 Dystopia Reading Challenge! I'd love to have you guys! :)

Review of Warcross by Marie Lu
Review of SINthetic by J.T. Nicholas
Potential post about some ARCs I have to give away

5 comments:

  1. Good luck on your apartment search!

    Here’s my Sunday Post!

    Ronyell @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog and join in this week’s Book Photo Sundays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck on your apartment search but, oh sorry to hear about your laptop, though. I just recently switched completely to apple products recently. I did have the same problem. I always make sure to save all my work on both external hd and google drive. I hope you get to sort this problem soon. Anyway, enjoy your books and have a wonderful week. ❤️😁

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with the apartment hunt! I loathe Windows 10. My work computer runs on it and its nothing but trouble!!! I put everything in Dropbox because I can't trust windows! Thankfully my home computer is a Mac.
    Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm in the middle of computer issues so I feel your pain though it sounds like you're having even more chaos. That's great about finding a series where you enjoyed the first book. I love when a series I love surprises me with new books. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Best of luck on your apartment search! I hope you find one you absolutely love. Your computer issues sound so stressful and I'm sorry Windows 10 is so terrible. Yay for finding the series you once read!

    I hope you have a great week and you aren't as stressed and find your apartment!

    Tina @ As Told By Tina

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! I try my best to reply to them in a timely manner. :)