Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and The Bookish. It was created due to their love of lists.

Top Ten Favorite Books of 2017

So obviously not all these books were released in 2017, just what I read. 

1. Unknown (Unknown #1) by Wendy Higgins

2. Unrest (Unknown #2) by Wendy Higgins

3. Undone (Unknown #3) by Wendy Higgins

4. The Becoming of Noah Shaw (The Shaw Confessions #1) by Michelle Hodkin

5. Into The Still Blue (Under The Never Sky #3) by Veronica Rossi

6. Fuse (Pure #2) by Julianna Baggott

Ok, so its more or less my top six. I've read more books this year, but I wouldn't put them in my top ten for the year. So this is what I'm going with. 

4 comments:

  1. AH IT MAKES ME SO HAPPY TO SEE FUSE ON HERE! I know so few people who have read the Pure Trilogy.
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2017/12/12/top-ten-tuesday-137/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, The Becoming of Noah Shaw looks interesting!

    Here is our Top Ten Tuesday. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read any of the books on your list this week.... But I have the feeling I will be adding a few more titles to my ever growing reading wishlist!!

    Here's a link to my TTT post for this week:
    https://captivatedreader.blogspot.com/2017/12/top-ten-tuesday-top-ten-favorite-books.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't read any of these yet but The Becoming of Noah Shaw looks really good!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! I try my best to reply to them in a timely manner. :)