Can't-Wait Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted at Wishful Endings, to spotlight the books we are eagerly awaiting. It's based on Waiting on Wednesday, hosted by the fabulous Jill at Breaking the Spine.

Restore Me (Shatter Me #4)
Author: Tahereh Mafi
Publisher: Harper Collins
Publication Date: March 6, 2018

Juliette Ferrars thought she'd won. She took over Sector 45, was named the new Supreme Commander, and now has Warner by her side. But she's still the girl with the ability to kill with a single touch—and now she's got the whole world in the palm of her hand. When tragedy hits, who will she become? Will she be able to control the power she wields and use it for good?













So for those that don't know, I absolutely love the Shatter Me books! My first ARC ever was actually Shatter Me that I won from the publisher! I'm so thrilled there are more books in the series now!!!!

4 comments:

  1. I bet a lot of people are wanting this one. I know lots who loved the series when it first came out. Great choice and pretty cover.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhh! I am so excited to read this one, too! I absolutely love everything about this series. I hope that we both love it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read this series, but I hope you enjoy this next installment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm excited to read this book next year! I binge-read the first three books last year (before this book was announced) and surprisingly, I loved the trilogy. I'm excited for more. I hope you enjoy this book when you get the chance to read it!

    Have a fabulous week. =)

    Check out my post!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! I try my best to reply to them in a timely manner. :)