Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and The Bookish. It was created due to their love of lists.

So I don't have a long list this week. I only have 2 books for this list. But I really wanted to spotlight them because they are really awesome!

1. Bittersweet by Sarah Ockler - This book talks a lot about cupcakes. Flavors upon flavors of cupcakes! It made me incredibly hungry for cupcakes when I read it. (Review)

2. The Espressologist by Kristina Springer - So I had just picked this book up on a whim at the library one day. The title was catchy. After reading it, I thought it was such a cute and creative book. While not food, it talks about lots and lots of coffee! And matching people up based on their coffee drinks. It was cute and so many of the coffee drinks sounded delicious! (Review)

8 comments:

  1. The Esporessologist would probably make me want to go to Panera or a nice coffee shop! :)

    https://gregsbookhaven.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so obsessed with coffee that I probably need to look for The Expressologist!

    https://readerbuzz.blogspot.com/2017/10/baking-bread-fiction-nonfiction-and.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've heard of the author, but don't think I'm familiar with "Bittersweet" but flavors upon flavors of cupcakes?? I'm curious! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love coffee, and you can't go wrong with a good cupcake! Here is my Top Ten Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love wild flavors of cupcakes.

    I run a monthly link up for books about food. You are welcome to link up your post at http://www.spiritblog.net/october-2017-foodies-read. We have a monthly giveaway for books about food awarded by a draw from all the reviews posted.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't drink coffee, so the premise of THE ESPRESSOLOGIST might be lost on me, but it sounds like a cute book.

    Happy TTT!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This week’s topic was hard. I don’t usually pay much attention to food in books.

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi! I just discovered Espressologist. It's on my TBR! :)
    My TTT
    Leslie

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! I try my best to reply to them in a timely manner. :)