Stacking The Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews and Reading Reality as a way to share all the books we got during the week!

The Sunday Post is hosted by Kimberly @ Caffeinated Reviewer. Its a weekly post to showcase what books you got, recap the week, and talk about what will be coming up this week on the blog!

Mailbox Monday is hosted on its own site. It is there to show off the books acquired during the week!

Only one book this week. Another ebook from the library
Isolation (Partials #0.5) by Dan Wells (Goodreads)

I finished Ruins this week and realized I still hadn't read the short story yet. So I checked it out from my library!

Weekly Recap:


This week outside of the blog, me and my fiance finally decided on our color scheme for our wedding. Its going to be Teal & Black. Inspiration for it came from our favorite hockey teams colors (the San Jose Sharks). 

Also, we went to the pumpkin patch this week! Our daughter is so excited we finally picked pumpkins. This upcoming week we get to carve them (I'll post pics on next weeks StS). 

Upcoming:
Review of Isolation by Dan Wells
Review of Strange The Dreamer by Laini Taylor
Possibly still The Lives We Lost by Megan Crewe. I've got started on it, just not reading huge chunks at a time. I do have a review started for it though! :D 

16 comments:

  1. Looks fun!
    https://carabosseslibrary.wordpress.com/2017/10/21/stacking-the-shelves/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Teal and black sound like an awesome combination. We had red, black and white which were actually my high school colors, but not why we picked them. Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I was actually considering red, black and grey originally but decided against it since my fiance really wanted some type of blue like color (blue is his fave color). He really liked the teal and black when I suggested it so we decided those were definitely the colors!

      Delete
  3. oooh! Isolation looks interesting! I hope you enjoy this book!

    Here’s my Stacking the Shelves!

    Ronyell @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog and join in this week’s Recommend Me This! Saturdays!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love teal and black, especially because it’s inspired by hockey. I hope you have fun carving pumpkins!

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love so much that our colors are inspired by hockey. I definitely think we'll have some hockey themed stuff in the wedding. Maybe table numbers in the shape of a jersey. Super excited!! We'll definitely enjoy pumpkin carving! My daughter goes and checks on the pumpkins every day. She can't wait to help carve them! She knows hers is going to have a minion on it!

      Delete
  5. I love the colors teal and black. I hope everything relating to wedding preps is going great. Enjoy your new books and have a wonderful week. 😁❤️

    PS: love your blog. 👍🏻

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! So far wedding prep is going good! Now that we're solid on colors, we've been able to decide on attire, centerpiece ideas, etc. I hope you have a great week as well!!

      Delete
  6. Seems you had a pretty interesting week. I hope your preparations are going great. Happy reading!

    My STS

    ReplyDelete
  7. Teal and black, very interesting. Sounds classy :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I want to start the Partials series. Have fun reading the books you got.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely suggest starting them!! I actually had put it off for a while because it didn't stand out to me like other books did. I'm so glad I read the series finally! It has ended up being a favorite series for me!

      Delete
  9. I love pumpkin patches! Glad your daughter had a great time. Yay for picking wedding colors! I love teal and it's flattering on just about everyone. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So do I! Going pumpkin picking is definitely one of my fave fall things to do. And I agree! I've yet to see anything in teal that isn't flattering. It's an all around great color!

      Delete
  10. ENJOY your books and your week.

    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  11. I still think this series sounds good. Have a good week. Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! I try my best to reply to them in a timely manner. :)