"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill at Breaking The Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases we're eagerly anticipating.

Savage Drift (Monument 14, #3)
Author: Emmy Laybourne
Expected Publication: May 6, 2014

The stunningly fierce conclusion to Emmy Laybourne's Monument 14 trilogy.

The survivors of the Monument 14 have finally made it to the safety of a Canadian refugee camp. Dean and Alex are cautiously starting to hope that a happy ending might be possible.

But for Josie, separated from the group and trapped in a brutal prison camp for exposed Type Os, things have gone from bad to worse. Traumatized by her experiences, she has given up all hope of rescue or safety.

Meanwhile, scared by the government's unusual interest in her pregnancy, Astrid (with her two protectors, Dean and Jake in tow) joins Niko on his desperate quest to be reunited with his lost love Josie.

Author Emmy Laybourne reaches new heights of tension and romance in this action-packed conclusion to the Monument 14 trilogy.


I am super excited for this book! I'm definitely looking forward to seeing whats going to happen to everyone! 


What are you waiting on this week?

7 comments:

  1. What?! I thought this was a duology and was over! Very excited to learn there is another book!

    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks interesting. Hope you can stop by mine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't enjoy the first book as much but I still want to continue the series. Great pick. Thanks for sharing :)

    Happy Wednesday!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  4. This makes me want to pick up the first book in the series! That cover is pretty intense!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pick. I haven't read any of this series, but it sounds like a good one that I need to read. :)

    Jenea @ Books Live Forever's WoW

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great choice! That is one I'm waiting for as well!
    Check out my WOW

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've recently read the first in this series, so pleased that I wont have long to wait to finish them all!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! I try my best to reply to them in a timely manner. :)