Happy New Year everybody! I plan on being back on the blog this year! After all the stress of starting school and moving out last year I can finally say I'm back in a good routine that actually lets me have time to read! I'm super excited for this year! I'll be updating my Challenges page today so you can see all the challenges I plan to participate in. I also plan on updating the blogs look sometime soon! I'm really excited about this year! Also, me and my boyfriend also plan on going to the Tucson Festival of Books this year (me again). So far some well know authors within young adult that are going to be there are Suzanne Young, Colleen Houck, Ilsa J. Bick, Laurie Halse Anderson, Lois Lowry, Aprilynne Pike, Morgan Rhodes, R.L. Stine and Page Morgan. Also not in the YA category but still authors we know pretty well, Jonathan Maberry, Issac Marion, and MaryJanice Davidson.

Anyways! I hope everyone has a fantastic 2014!

2 comments:

  1. It is good to have you back!! I am starting studying this year AND moving so I get why you took the break. Happy new year : )

    Kate @ The Little Blog of Geek

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New year and wishing you a prosperous blogging 2014!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! I try my best to reply to them in a timely manner. :)