"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill at Breaking The Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases we're eagerly anticipating.

City of Heavenly Fire (The Mortal Instruments #6)
Author: Cassandra Clare
Expected Publication: May 27, 2014

ΕRCHOMAI, SEBASTIAN HAD SAID.

I am coming.

Darkness returns to the Shadowhunter world. As their society falls apart around them, Clary, Jace, Simon and their friends must band together to fight the greatest evil the Nephilim have ever faced: Clary’s own brother. Nothing in the world can defeat him — must they journey to another world to find the chance? Lives will be lost, love sacrificed, and the whole world changed in the sixth and last installment of the Mortal Instruments series!



The final Mortal Instruments book!!!! AHHHHH! I'm very very very excited for this!!!! And I must say. I do absolutely love this cover!!!!!!! It is beautiful!!!!


What are you waiting on this week?

5 comments:

  1. I love the cover too! And I'm so so excited for this. Scared too, of course. I scheduled this as my WoW for next week :)

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just saw the cover and love it too! I still need to read the 5th books though. I started it but kind of feel off the series and never finished it. Especially with such a large gap between them. Hoping to read them back to back when this last one comes out.

    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  3. love love the cover and I can't wait to see how this one will go.
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  4. I still need to read the fifth book and catch up by this release. Her books are so good :)
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely adore the cover of this one! I freaked when I saw it on instagram last night!! I'm really excited to see what happens, but scared because I know people are going to die, and I dont want this book series to be over yet!!! :( Anyways, I'm a new follower via gfc! Thanks for sharing, Brittani!! :)

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! I try my best to reply to them in a timely manner. :)