Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Introducing My New Co-Blogger: Angel!


ABOUT ME:

Hey all you fellow bloggers, I'm Angel. I am the new co-blogger on Hope, Faith & Books. I'm 18 years old.
I'm still going to school. Hopefully I'll be graduating this year. I'm a guitar player & singer. I'm really passionate about my music but i also love reading. I always have. I hope that you guys welcome me to this blog and the blogosphere. As you know my fiance Brittani runs the other half of this blog. What I plan on doing is a lot of discussion posts with my insights about books that interest me and you my fellow bloggers.

MY FAVORITE WRITERS/AUTHORS:
  • Edgar Alan Poe
  • J.K Rowling 
  • Cassandra Clare
  • Shakespeare 
  • William Blake 
  • Suzanne Collins 
  • Stephenie Meyer

1 comment:

  1. Welcome, welcome! Have fun with the reading and blogging!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave comments :) I like hearing from everyone.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...