So Jamie @ The Perpetual Page-Turner created an awesome A-Z Bookish Survey and it totally looks like a ton of fun so I decided to take a stab at the questions!


Author you’ve read the most books from:

Its a tie between Rachel Vincent and Jennifer L. Armentrout.

Best Sequel Ever:

Oh man. This is a hard one cuz theres so many great sequels... Unravel Me by Tahereh Mafi!

Currently Reading:

The Edge of Never by J.A. Redmerski & City of Lost Souls by Cassandra Clare

Drink of Choice While Reading:

Uh... Gatorade?

E-reader or Physical Book?

Physical Book

Fictional Character You Probably Would Have Actually Dated In High School:

I wanna say Four from Divergent. He's totally the type of guy I'd go for.

Glad You Gave This Book A Chance:

Ashes by Ilsa J. Bick. I was so hesitant about reading it but after finishing it, it ended up being one of my absolute fave books!

Hidden Gem Book:

The First Days by Rhiannon Frater. I had only heard of this book from one person in bigish group of blogging friends and it turned out to be the first book in my fave zombie series!

Important Moment in your Reading Life:

I think it was being invited to a group with other bloggers. Up until then I really didnt know any other bloggers. When I got invited to that group I felt like I found my bookish family! Those girls are my best bookish friends!

Just Finished:

I actually havent finished a book in a few weeks but the most recent one I finished is Dirty Little Secret by Jennifer Echols

Kinds of Books You Won’t Read:

Still historical. It has to be a really good one for me to touch the genre.

Longest Book You’ve Read:
 
So far its still Breaking Dawn by Stephenie Meyer

Major book hangover because of:

Siege by Rhiannon Frater. Yup. That's the one.

Number of Bookcases You Own:

So far 3 (overfilled ones might I add). If my boyfriend moves in soon, then like 5. LOL

One Book You Have Read Multiple Times:

Uglies by Scott Westerfeld

Preferred Place To Read:

My bed.

Quote that inspires you/gives you all the feels from a book you’ve read:

"For the two of us, home isn't a place. It is a person. And we are finally home." - "Anna and the French Kiss" by Stephanie Perkins

Reading Regret:

Letting The Host sit on my shelf for almost 2 years before reading it. I loved the book once I finally sat down and read it!

Series You Started And Need To Finish(all books are out in series):

The Gone series by Michael Grant!!

Three of your All-Time Favorite Books:

Just One Day by Gayle Forman, Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins & Divergent by Veronica Roth

Unapologetic Fangirl For:

Veronica Roth!!! I can fangirl over her day and night and not feel sorry one bit!

Very Excited For This Release More Than All The Others:

Just One Year by Gayle Forman! I am seriously dying to get this book!!!!

Worst Bookish Habit:

Reading more than one book at a time. And then not finishing any of them. Lol. Oops!

X Marks The Spot: Start at the top left of your shelf and pick the 27th book:

Light by Michael Grant

Your latest book purchase:

Frigid by J. Lynn (For the Kindle)

ZZZ-snatcher book (last book that kept you up WAY late):
 
 PODs by Michelle Pickett

No comments:

I love reading your comments! I try my best to reply to them in a timely manner. :)