Stacking The Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews as a way to share all the books we got during the week!

From Spencer Hill Press:

  • PODs (PODs #1) by Michelle Pickett (Goodreads/Amazon/Book Depository)
Thank you Spencer Hill Press!

Bought:
  • Days of Blood & Starlight (Daughter of Smoke & Bone #2) by Laini Taylor (Goodreads/Amazon/Book Depository)
  • Insurgent Collectors Edition (Divergent #2) by Veronica Roth (Goodreads/Amazon/Book Depository)
Weekly Recap:
Reviews:
Revenge of the Girl with the Great Personality by Elizabeth Eulberg


Other Posts & Memes:

3 comments:

  1. Hope you enjoy PODs, I love Spencer Hill.
    Brandi @ Blkosiner’s Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to read PODs! I hope it is great! I love Laini Taylor's Daughter of Smoke and Bone, I need to read the second one.

    My StS

    Ashley @ The Quiet Concert

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay I got PODs too! Doesn't it sound amazing? I hope we love it! :D

    My Stacking the Shelves

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! I try my best to reply to them in a timely manner. :)