"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill at Breaking The Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases we're eagerly anticipating.

The Program (The Program #1)
Author: Suzanne Young
Expected Publication: April 30, 2013

In Sloane’s world, true feelings are forbidden, teen suicide is an epidemic, and the only solution is The Program.

Sloane knows better than to cry in front of anyone. With suicide now an international epidemic, one outburst could land her in The Program, the only proven course of treatment. Sloane’s parents have already lost one child; Sloane knows they’ll do anything to keep her alive. She also knows that everyone who’s been through The Program returns as a blank slate. Because their depression is gone—but so are their memories.

Under constant surveillance at home and at school, Sloane puts on a brave face and keeps her feelings buried as deep as she can. The only person Sloane can be herself with is James. He’s promised to keep them both safe and out of treatment, and Sloane knows their love is strong enough to withstand anything. But despite the promises they made to each other, it’s getting harder to hide the truth. They are both growing weaker. Depression is setting in. And The Program is coming for them.



I am really looking forward to this!!! I've loved all of the books I've read by Suzanne so far so I'm sure this will be a hit as well!

What are you waiting on this week?

6 comments:

  1. I have this one coming up on the reading pile really soon! EXCITED!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I preordered this one! I can't wait, the whole idea seems really itneresting

    My WOW

    Ashley @ The Quiet Concert

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wanna read The Program so badly!

    Courtney Ann @ Rondo of a Possible World
    Waiting on Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw this one on Edelweiss the other day, and I forced myself not to request it. I have so much to read already, but it looks so GOOD!

    Deidra @ Simply Books.
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pick! I actually just got this for my Kindle (I couldn't resist when I saw it on Edelweiss!) and cannot wait to start it.
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the sound of this one! a great WoW pick :)

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! I try my best to reply to them in a timely manner. :)