Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and The Bookish. It was created due to their love of lists.
This weeks topic is:
Top Ten Books On My Summer TBR List
2. Shine (Shade #3) by Jeri Smith-Ready - I finally am at the front of the list for holds at the library so I'll finally get to read this soon! I'm so excited to finally read what happens in the end!!! OMG! And I need more Zach!!!
3. Before I Wake (Soul Screamers #6) by Rachel Vincent - I'm so excited to read this! I'm about to start If I Die and I know I'll be wanting to read Before I Wake as soon as I finish If I Die (which works in my favor since it comes out in like a week)
5. Refuge (Refuge #3) by Rebecca McKinnon - I know not very many people have heard of this one but OMG! I'm so excited to read it! Rebecca asked me to review this since I enjoyed the first two in this series and I'm so happy she did!
6. Hemlock (Hemlock #1) by Kathleen Peacock - I have an ARC of this and I've been really excited to read it! It sounds awesome.
8. Until I Die (Revenants #2) by Amy Plum - I am so excited to finally read this! I loved Die For Me and I definitely want to see what happens next with Kate and Vincent!
9. Beautiful Chaos (Caster Chronicles #3) by Kami Garcia & Margaret Stohl - I absolutely love the Caster Chronicles and I am so excited to finally get into Beautiful Chaos! It's been months since I've been in this world again.
10. Legend (Legend #1) by Marie Lu - Finally! I've been hearing that this is an awesome book and I'm so excited I finally have the chance to read it this summer! :)