Blurb from Goodreads:
Nora is more certain than ever that she is in love with Patch. Fallen angel or no, he is the one for her. Her heritage and destiny may mean that they will always be enemies, but there is no turning her back on him. But now they face their biggest challenge. Can their love survive a seemingly insurmountable divide. And in the end, will there be enough trust left to rebuild what has been broken? The lines are drawn - but which sides are they on?

The expected publication for Finale is October 23, 2012! 

I like the cover. It's pretty. What are your thoughts? Let me know in the comments! 

1 comment:

  1. I read the Hush Hush but never picked the second and the third book. Hmm I think after reading your review, I'll definitely check out the two books.

    Marlene Detierro (Software Download)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! I try my best to reply to them in a timely manner. :)