Blurb from Goodreads:
Two months ago, the Tunnels of the underworld came for Nikki Beckett. That night, Nikki's boyfriend, Jack, made the ultimate sacrifice. All Nikki wants is to save Jack before it's too late. All Cole wants is to find his queen - and he thinks Nikki is the one. Both determined, both desperate, Nikki and Cole form a tense alliance, leading them on a dangerous journey to The Heart of The Everneath.

I haven't read Everneath yet but I plan on it and I know a lot of you have and liked it so I figured many of you would be interested in this! I think this cover is absolutely fantastic! I like it 10 times more than the first one! The expected release of Everbound is January 22, 2013. What are your thoughts on the cover? Let me know in the comments! 

2 comments:

  1. I love it! And you need to read Everneath! I loved it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like the Omnibus cover of Souls Screamers Volume 2 but I like it. Haven't read the first book tho...

    We Fancy Books

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! I try my best to reply to them in a timely manner. :)