TGIF is hosted by Ginger at GReads. There's a weekly question and then we do a re-cap of the weeks posts.

Q. Book Blogger Influences: Has there been a particular book blogger who's influenced what you read? Share with us a review/book blog that convinced you to pick up a certain book!

Well. First of all, theres my FBBFF's (the girls from Starbooks!) which includes a few people I know many of you know (April @ Books4Juliet, Kristin @ Better Read Than Dead & Angela @ Reading Angel). These girls have influenced me to read so many books, but there's a select few I definitely I wanna mention. So, they would talk about the Covenant series by Jennifer L. Armentrout (you know, Half-Blood & Pure) & the Soul Screamers Series by Rachel Vincent (which if you'll notice on the side, I'm currently reading the 4th book in the series). I honestly had no intention of reading either of those series for a while until I read about how much they enjoyed them! I couldn't believe I thought about putting them off after starting both series though! Lol

Also, Anna @ Literary Exploration has a big influence on what I read! I've noticed that me and her have very similar tastes in books so I generally trust any book recommendations she gives but one that made me need to get the book asap was when she was raving about Deadly Cool by Gemma Halliday. Again, I had no intention of reading this book anytime soon until I saw one of Anna's IMM posts where she had got Social Suicide in for review and she was just talking about how excited she was to read it because of how much she loved Deadly Cool. I decided after seeing that to go and pick up Deadly Cool from the library. Again, I ended up loving this book, its another one I couldn't believe I thought about putting off! 

Weekly Recap: 

1 comment:

  1. Hopping by to say have a great weekend!
    Old email follower (amugglesmagicalbookblog at yahoo)

    My FF

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! I try my best to reply to them in a timely manner. :)