Follow Friday is a weekly meme hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read. Its a way to get out there and meet new bloggers and discover new blogs. :)

Q. What is one book that you would be nervous to see a movie adaptation of because you think the movie could never live up to the book?

I'd have to say Anna and the French Kiss! That book was all kinds of amazing and I just don't think a movie could pull off all the awesome Anna and Etienne scenes we experience in the book! 

TGIF is hosted by Ginger at GReads. There's a weekly question and then we do a re-cap of the weeks posts.

Q. Musical Stories: If you could read a book about any song, which song would you love to see written down in story form?

This is gonna be vague since I cant choose just one song but any Maroon 5 song! Those would definitely make some interesting stories! (Just fyi to everyone, I really love Maroon 5 (and Adam Levine is pretty hot himself) lol, just had to throw that in there)!

Weekly Recap:

12 comments:

  1. Hopping through. Anna could be a great movie but it could be very bad. And no one could be the perfect Etienne.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  2. As I don't really read YA books but enjoy YA movies, the adaptation would probably be my only encounter with the story so it wouldn't bother me if it didn't live up to the book.

    Here's my Friday Hop. Stop by if you get a chance.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi & Happy Friday,

    A great choice!!

    My FF, http://obsessionwithbooks.blogspot.com.au/2012/04/feature-follow-friday-13th-april.html

    Have a nice weekend, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hopping by to say have a great weekend!
    I would love to see Anna and the French kiss made into a movie! But yea I would be nervous too.

    Old email follower (amugglesmagicalbookblog at yahoo)

    The Muggle

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahahaha, okay, now I want one of their songs in bookform, too. Argh!

    Patricia // My FF

    ReplyDelete
  6. I said Anna too! I'd be so afraid what Hollywood would do to that amazing story. I love Maroon 5 and you are right about the hotness that is Adam Levine...yummy!

    Old follower.

    Jennifer @ Feminist Fairy Tale Reviews
    http://feministfairytalereviews.blogspot.com/2012/04/follow-friday-23-and-tgif-12.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Maroon 5! Excellent choice! I can see so many of there songs being story form ie. She Will Be Loved! I also agree about Adam being so sexy. He’s half the fun of watching The Voice! ;)

    Darlene @ Leather Bound and Lovely

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've been wanting to read that book and this is the second time I have seen it mentioned today. I will have to go ahead and check it out.

    I am a new GFC follower.
    Here’s my FF

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are ABSOLUTELY CORRECT! Anna dand the French Kiss would never be a good movie to me. All because there is NO WAY anyone could ever be the right Etienne! lol I'm sure anyone who read it would nit-pick over whoever they chose the entire time lol

    Great pick! Here's mine: http://takemeaway02.blogspot.com/2012/04/follow-friday-tgif_13.html

    New GFC follower!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I haven't heard of that book. I must look into it! I'm a new follower.

    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy FF! Just sneaking through to say hey. I'm a new follower!

    I hope you'll stop by & visit me too.

    Jenny @ Into the Morning Reads

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like them too! Great pick! Happy Friday!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! I try my best to reply to them in a timely manner. :)