TGIF is hosted by Ginger at GReads. There's a weekly question and then we do a re-cap of the weeks posts.

Q. Book Moments: What has been your favorite moment (scene) in a book that you've read so far in 2012? Please be kind and not include spoilers.

Idk! I think my favorite scene so far has been from Fever by Lauren Destefano. All that happened at the end! And since we're not being spoilery, that's all your getting out of me. Lol. 

Weekly Recap: 
(an apology in advance, I've been really busy this week so I haven't had much time to work on writing reviews, though I am currently writing my review of Fever as we speak)

1 comment:

  1. I started reading Fever, but had to put it down because Rhine was making me so angry! lol I'll pick it up again soon, but at that moment I couldn't put up with her. Glad to hear the ending is exciting though!! :)

    Jess @ Gone with the Words
    My TGIF! Follow Friday post :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! I try my best to reply to them in a timely manner. :)