Follow Friday is a weekly meme hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read. Its a way to get out there and meet new bloggers and discover new blogs. :)

Q. Do you read one book at a time or do you switch back and forth between two or more?

I read more than one at a time. Right now I'm currently reading Chain Reaction by Simone Elkeles (which I should have a review up of in the next 24 hours), Hourglass by Myra McEntire, and Wings of the Wicked by Courtney Allison Moulton.

TGIF is hosted by Ginger at GReads. There's a weekly question and then we do a re-cap of the weeks posts.

Q. Book Blogger Retreat: If you could gather up a handful of book blogger friends to spend a weekend away talking books, where would you go? Tell us about it!

Uh, honestly I'd love to have a getaway and invite all you awesome bloggers! That'd be so much fun. But if I really had to choose some people... Hmm... This is hard... I'd definitely have to invite April, Lis & Kristin. They are a few of my Blogger & Facebook BFF's! Magan, because she's pretty awesome and ever since I was her Secret Santa last year we've become friends! And then like, a lot more of you (I could name you all but that'd be a pretty big list) who I'd love to get to know better and become better friends with! Now where we'd go.... Uh.... Paris sounds fun! Lol. Not to mention, Paris happens to be the setting of certain books like Die For Me & Anna and the French Kiss so we could totally check out some of the places talked about in those books!!! Not to mention... Isnt it pretty at night????

Weekly Recap:

14 comments:

  1. 2 I can easily handle. 3...not so sure :-)
    I LOVE the Perfect Chemistry series by the way. Looking forward to your review. New follower. Happy Friday
    _yay_: FollowFriday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you read and review that fast? I mean, I read fast, but I usually first write down my first impressions, then wait a week to review the books. XD I'm impressed!

    Patricia // My FF

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya. I do. I usually take some notes while I'm reading and then write my reviews within the next day or two of finishing them. I like to write my reviews while all my thoughts about the book are fresh in my head.

      Delete
  3. Old follower now also following through RDD Feed, 3 at a time is a pretty good feat, my FF

    http://headstuckinabook.blogspot.com.au/2012/03/feature-and-follow-friday-21.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there :) just hopping through...

    Nice, I also multi-read yet I have no time lately to read lol.

    Here is my choice...

    Feature & Follow

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm the same as you- I can't help but read one at a time!

    New follower :-)

    That is a very pretty picture of Paris.

    My FF: http://pocketfulofbooksblogger.blogspot.co.uk/2012/03/follow-friday_30.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. I thought you would have chosen Paris for its history as a bohemian haven for the artistic types rather than the setting in certain books! I like Paris for its vibes... they're hard to describe but sitting reading in a café in Amsterdam is nothing like sitting reading in a café in Paris.

    New follower. My FF.

    ReplyDelete
  7. New Follower.

    Wow.. your reading 3 at a time. How do you keep up? lol That's awesome. I admire that.

    I would just get confused reading so many. I tend to keep it one at a time because I find its much easier to concentrate

    My Follow Friday

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would love to visit Paris! What a great pick for the bloggers retreat.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Have a happy Friday!

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2012/03/feature.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, I'm impressed with how quickly you can read and review books. I WISH I was that fast!

    New follower. :)

    Lisa @ Lost in Literature
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Friday, Brittani - Nice, I wish I could do more that one book at a time but I feel I can't be devoted to the story-line when I am reading more than one.

    Hope you enjoy reading your books this week.
    - New Follower.

    - Beckie
    My FF post: FF

    ReplyDelete
  12. I always read one at a time so that I can give my full attention to it!

    OLD Follower!

    Debdatta@b00kr3vi3ws

    ReplyDelete
  13. New follower :-)

    That is a very pretty picture of Paris.

    vanessa morgan nude
    xnx tubes

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! I try my best to reply to them in a timely manner. :)