Follow Friday is a weekly meme hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read. Its a way to get out there and meet new bloggers and discover new blogs. :)

Q. Today's Question is something new, an activity. We want to see what you look like! Take a pic with you and your current read! Too shy? Boo! Just post a fun pic you want to share.

Ok, So fair warning. This is a REALLY BAD PIC OF ME!!!! I'm probably gonna try for a better pic in the morning, like when there's light out. But yeah.*So its morning, and I've decided against taking a new pic. You guys don't wanna see what my hairs trying to do. Lol.* *Ohhh, but on the bright side my WiFi is working right again! I've been using a broadband card for the past 2 weeks but its slower so I'm excited to have my WiFi back!!!*
So my current reads are Anna Dressed In Blood by Kendare Blake and The Name Of The Star by Maureen Johnson.

TGIF is hosted by Ginger at GReads. Theres a weekly question and then we do a re-cap of the weeks posts.

Q. Gateway Books: Which particular books opened you up to a new genre? 

Well, The Twilight Series by Stephenie Meyer opened me up into reading like constantly! Um, Life As We Knew It by Susan Beth Pfeffer introduced me to Dystopian/Sci-fi type books. And the Leaving Paradise series by Simone Elkeles really opened me up to contemporary novels!

Weekly Recap - What's been going on all week at Hope, Faith & Books:

11 comments:

  1. Hopping through. Ooooh...two of the books I most want to read in one photo. Lucky girl.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi & Happy Friday!!

    A great pic! I loved Anna & can't wait to read The Name of the Star :)

    My FF, http://obsessionwithbooks.blog...

    Have a nice weekend..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great choices! I already read Anna dressed in blood and The name of the star is one of my next reads :D

    This is my Follow Friday.
    And I'm a new follower.

    BTW, I'm hosting one international giveaway (as long as TBD ships to your country) so feel free to enter Here.

    Alaiel

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your reads! Those are two books I've been wanting to read for a while--they've been getting great reviews!

    Definitely Twilight for me, as well ... and I love Dystopians now, too! Though I think it was a combo of 1984, The Handmaid's Tale, and The Host that did me in.

    Happy FF! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww, you're so pretty!!! Don't worry, the pic is definitely ok =)
    And I want Anna Dressed in Blood too! I heard it's a little creepy so I'm not sure if I can manage to read it, but I'll sure try..

    Happy Friday! Hope you can visit my FF if you have time. Here's mine: Follow Friday

    Old follower,
    xoxo, april (books4juliet)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Name of the Star is so, so good. And I definitely want to read Anna Dressed in Blood!

    Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't done Life As We Knew It yet, but love a good dystopian. Twilight is everyone's eternal fave ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ah, two great books. I had the fortune to meet Maureen Johnson. Lucky girl to get them out of the library.

    Livre De Amour-Books of Love Blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy FF. New follower. My FF: http://readingandwritingurbanfantasy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for stopping by my blog! I'm following you in return now =)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! I try my best to reply to them in a timely manner. :)