Follow Friday is a weekly meme hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read. Its a way to get out there and meet new bloggers and discover new blogs. :)

Q. If you could pick one character in a book, movie, or television show to swap places with, who would it be?

Um... This one is a hard one. I think I'd have to choose Cassie from The Secret Circle (yes i know, technically she is a character from the books and the tv show now). She's a witch first of all. How cool would it be to be a witch??? I'd love to learn spells and everything that comes along with witchcraft. It just sounds so interesting doesn't it? Also, she gets to be around Adam. Who wouldn't want to be around that sexy man?!? I mean come on. He's hot! Whether you see him in the tv show or just read about him in the books either way he's hot. Lol.

Book Blogger HopQ. It's time to spread the love beyond the borders of the Book Blogger Hop! This week, we aren't answering a question. We are spotlighting our fellow bloggers. Find your favorite(s) author interview(s), guest post(s), book review(s), or bookish article(s) that ANOTHER BOOK BLOGGER featured on their site recently and tell us why you love it/them! As an additional challenge, find your favorite one of EACH of the categories above and spotlight all 4 (interview, guest post, book review, article).

Now, before you guys see who and what I chose I have to tell you it was so hard choosing. If it was up to me I'd spotlight a lot of you. But I'm trying not to have my list go on and on so I decided to choose three different bloggers and their posts.
  • Review of Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor By Rochelle @ Books Like Stars: Her review of this book has solidified my wanting to read this. I've been hearing such good things about this but I honestly wasn't sure if I should read it or not. I read her review of it and finally decided to though. Her love for the book just showed through so much in her review and how she describes it made me finally decide to read it. :)
  • Sash & Em: Ok, I cant honestly pick just one of their many amazing posts. I love their blog in general. They give such good reviews & host awesome giveaways. I've loved their blog since I started blogging really. :)
  • Author Interview: J.D. Thompson by Karla @ Karla Reads: So I haven't really read many interviews lately but this one interested me. The questions had really great answers and even though I haven't read the book that the interview was based on a few answers actually made me wanna read it. I also like getting to know something you didn't know about an author through interviews and this one didn't disappoint. I definitely learned something I didn't know. :)
Just so everyone knows, Book Blogger Hop is a weekly meme hosted by Jen at Crazy-For-Books

TGIF is hosted by Ginger at Greads.


This is my first week doing TGIF. 

Q. To-Be-Read's: How big is your pile? Which book keeps getting pushed down the stack, but you keep meaning to read it?

Well. My TBR pile is pretty big. I have around 40 books that I own in my TBR, not to mention the close to like 100 or so more that i dont have or havent come out yet on my goodreads TBR. Lol. And the thing is its only getting longer. I have an addiction to buying books. And every week I add more and more books to my TBR list. It just keeps getting longer. Lol. 

I try to read new releases and library books first. After that its generally on a what I feel like reading basis. 

Lets see... The books that keep getting pushed down my list are Firelight by Sophie Jordan, Paranormalcy by Kiersten White, The Leviathan series by Scott Westerfeld and The ENTIRE Vampire Academy series by Richelle Mead. I swear I keep meaning to get to them but I keep getting more and more books. Lol. 


Heres a pic of my pile of books to read...

16 comments:

  1. I'm an old follower just hopping through.

    Happy Friday to you!

    Aimee
    http://gettingyourreadonaimeebrown.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have only seen the first episode of the secret circle. Maybe I need to give it more of a shot!

    Old Follower. :)

    My FF- Book Briefs (5 giveaways going on right now, including a Kobo

    e-reader!)


    -Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brittani, thanks for choosing me to spotlight! I'm glad you liked my review of Daughter of Smoke and Bone and I hope you enjoy it as much as I did. New follower!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome pick! I think it would be pretty cool to be a witch too :) Great choice!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for popping by! :)
    I just started watching The Secret Circle tonight actually, I watched the first two episodes and I'm still not sure what to think. I think I'll end up watching it all, I always loved witchy things but I don't know yet. Reminds me of The Craft a lot, though I know it's completely different.

    Ooh Leviathan and Night World. Leviathan I read for my steampunk feature and it's pretty good. A nice fun read to be honest, it's aimed at 10+ kids though which is a little young for my tastes but no less fun. Night World is, I think, a guilty pleasure of mind. I'm reading it at the moment. I finished the first one and I found it a little 'meh' but I still loved reading it even so. Well worth it, nice simple, comfort read. :)

    Once Upon A Time

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! I am a new follower, and am so glad to have found your Blog.

    I actually just posted about finding new Blogs to follow. I hope you also stop by and check out mine. If you have some suggestions for me to look at, please post on mine and let me know. :)

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello,

    Thank you for stopping by! :)

    Petra

    ReplyDelete
  8. i've read the first vamp academy book but like you, the other ones get pushed to the bottom of the pile.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much for featuring us! We really appreciate it!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hopping through. I haven't read or watched The Secret Circle, but I agree that it would be really cool to be a witch.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  11. New follower, hopping through. =) I haven't read The Secret Circle books yet, though they have been on my tbr list for a LONG time. But I do like the show so far, it's interesting. And wow, your pile of tbr books looks like mine. I have SO many books in my tbr pile it's not even funny. I have probably near 100 that I own and I'm scared to check my Goodreads for the ones I don't own.

    Why do we have to sleep? Why can't we just freaking read and do other stuff all night? It would be more productive, right? Though I do love sleeping sometimes... Wish we could turn it off! Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  12. A witch, sounds pretty good. your list is normal for book bloggers. lol. hey I loved what crazy for books did this week.
    Happy reading to you.
    http://sidnebkclubreviewz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. That's a big pile of books! WOW! I'm so jealous. My pile is very smaller consider I only read Young Adults realistic, contemporary, and coming-of-age fiction. Thank you for sharing! Have a wonderful weekend.

    Happy Reading!

    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm so jealous of your TBR pile!

    Hopping through and thank you for the follow, will be sure to follow your blog as well!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Psst! Push Shiver to the top of that pile. You won't be disappointed. ~_^

    -LupLun
    Shooting for the Moon

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow on your stack of books...mine is almost that large.

    Stopping by from the Blog Hop.

    OLD FOLLOWER.

    Elizabeth

    Stop by if you like at:

    http://silversolara.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! I try my best to reply to them in a timely manner. :)