The Broke and The Bookish. It was created due to their love of lists.
This weeks topic is:
Top Ten Books I Read Because Of Another Blogger
OK. Before I start I haven't actually read any books because of another blogger yet. I've bought books because of another blogger and just recently got them so I haven't had the chance to read them all. Ok?
Firelight by Sophie Jordan - I saw that so many bloggers recommend this book so I've decided to check it out.
2. Nightshade by Andrea Cremer - Ok, normally this book probably would have been on my radar without checking out other blog but for some reason it wasnt. But when I saw it I thought that is definitely something I wanna read. I'll be reading it after I finish the last few chapters of the books I'm currently on.
3. Paranormacly by Kiersten White - I was not aware of this book until I checked out other blogs and saw this one along with Supernaturally but it definitely looked like something I'd read
Anna Dressed In Blood by Kendare Blake - I've heard such good things about this books from other bloggers.
5. Die For Me by Amy Plum - I wanted to read this book without the influence of other bloggers but I wasnt sure about it so I checked out other peoples blogs about it and made my decision
6. A Touch Mortal by Leah Clifford - I first saw this on I think a Top Ten Kristi at The Story Siren did awhile back but it was on hers and also so many people were commenting on it with how good the book is so I decided to get it
Perfect Chemistry by Simone Elkeles - I first heard about this one also from Kristi at The Story Siren after she did a review of Chain Reaction.
8. Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater - Like Nightshade this is a book that should have been on my radar but wasnt until I checked out other blogs.
9. Drink, Slay, Love by Sarah Beth Durst - I actually just found out about this book a couple days ago thanks to a few other blogs and even though I dont have the book yet I'm going to go get it sometime soon.
10. Divergent by Veronica Roth - Again like a few books this wasn't on my radar. But as soon as I read on other blogs that it was a dystopian I already wanted to read it even without finishing the review. Dystopians are one of my faves!!!
Thanks to all the other bloggers who have given me great suggestions for books to read. I've found so many amazing books to read because of you guys. I love our book blogging community <3