The Broke and The Bookish. It was created due to their love of lists.
This weeks topic is:
Top Ten Books I Feel As Though Everyone Has Read But Me
1. Divergent by Veronica Roth - Ok, I'm actually gonna start reading this one next since I FINALLY got it. Lol.
2. The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins - I've seen so many people rave about this book and I feel as if not reading it is almost as bad as not reading Twilight (I have read Twilight)
3. Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins - Again, I've heard so many people rave about this
4. Bloodlines by Richelle Mead - I have it, just haven't read it yet
5. Hush Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick - I had this book ordered off of Amazon for my bday but it just came in. I've heard a couple different people rave about this and I wanna see what all the fuss is about.
6. Perfect Chemistry by Simone Elkeles - I've heard some good things about this book so I ordered it... Just waiting for it to come in now.
7. Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher - I really wanna read this! I havent had the money to get it though.
8. Matched by Ally Condie - Its a dystopian which I love and I've seen many bloggers like this book and I really wanna know what its about..
9. Hex Hall by Rachel Hawkins - I've come across many people who like this series but havent given it a try yet. I have Hex Hall on my shelf... now just to find time to read it.
10. Firelight by Sophie Jordan - I got this for my bday but its been sitting on my shelf since. I've been trying to find time to get to it but I keep getting books that are right at the top of my list to read. I've seen so many people rave about this and the newest book in the series.