It's Book Blogger Appreciation Week 2011. Each year in September BBAW comes around to acknowledge and celebrate the work book bloggers do. Each day this week there will be a topic to blog about.

Today's Topic Is: Community
"While the awards are a fun part of BBAW, they can never accurately represent the depth and breadth of diversity in the book blogging community. Today you are encouraged to highlight a couple of bloggers that have made book blogging a unique experience for you. They can be your mentors, a blogger that encouraged you to try a different kind of book, opened your eyes to a new issue, made you laugh when you needed it, or left the first comment you ever got on your blog. Stay positive and give back to the people who make the community work for you!"
There are so many bloggers I appreciate!! So here it goes...
  • Kristi from The Story Siren: When I first started my blog I wasn't sure how to do so many things. Kristi's blog was one of the first I checked out and her Blog Help pages helped me out SO MUCH!!! I figured out how to do so many things because of the help pages and eventually also started participating in In My Mailbox because I loved how there was a meme to feature all the books you got each week.
  • Rachel from Parajunkee's View & Alison from Alison Can Read: After I set up my blog and got some content on it I was looking for a way to get my blog out there and to get to know some new bloggers. I saw the Feature and Follow Friday meme on some of the blogs I follow and decided to check it out. If it wasn't for finding out about Feature and Follow Friday I wouldn't be making nearly as many new blogger friends as I am now and I wouldn't have half the people I do contributing to my blog weekly. Not to mention in general I think Rachel & Alison's blogs are AMAZING!!!! 
  • Emily from As These Pages Fly: The first meme I ever participated in was Cover vs. Cover hosted by Emily. I was just learning about memes when I found this one and decided to do it. I started to get comfortable with participating in memes after starting out with this one. I loved the idea of comparing covers. I've found so many books thanks to this meme that I never knew had amazingly cool looking UK covers too. Lol.

If you guys haven't checked out any of those bloggers I definitely suggest you do. They are amazing!!!!! My blog wouldn't be half of what it is now without them. And to all my followers and fellow bloggers I didn't mention I love you guys too! It makes me so happy that you guys are interested in what I read and contribute your comments and input to my blog. :)

1 comment:

  1. another great list here , I'm realising Just how big this little workld of ours is.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! I try my best to reply to them in a timely manner. :)